Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Drum roll please...
So this is way belated, but the ultrasound is in and we're having a wonderful baby boy! It was such an amazing experience finally getting to see him, even if the ultrasound photos make him slightly alien-ish. The technician said everything looked normal and healthy, which was very comforting and more important to hear than the baby's gender. He had most everyone (except for Eric) sure he was going to be a little girl, but every day I grow more and more excited thinking about our son. I just can't wait to see him in person but I'll try and appreciate the time I have left before he's born and I turn into a complete sleepless zombie. Luckily though we may not have to wait as long as we originally thought to meet him because the technician estimated that I'm actually a little further along and he could be due as soon as Feb 12. I'll find out at my 24 week appointment tomorrow whether or not the doctor will officially move up the due date (here's hoping though!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am excited for you guys! Tha would be cool if your due date is moved up! cAn't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment